Monday, April 7, 2014

A New Begining

Welcome all to the Angels of the Tempest my Warhammer 40K blog.  This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me. After following a series of blogs over the course of a year I thought that now maybe a good time to get out there connect with others in the hobby. I hope to bring topics of discussion both on and off the tabletop. As well as showcasing my collection as it continues to grow I plan on sharing what I have learned along the way from others and my own experience to hopefully help others build their skills. As this hobby is multidimensional this blog will be too, with posting about the aforementioned tabletop and model facets to the occasional book review and news discussion. I hope that you will join me in this new adventure, I cant say where we will end up but the journey should be fun.



Will

No comments:

Post a Comment